Sunday Morning Yoga ~ All Skill Levels
We will begin our practice with Breathing Exercises to wake up and invigorate all the cells in your body.
- Leslie will guide you in the Bhastriki Breath, Dirgha Breath, and Rythmic Four-Part Breath to nourish your organs and energize your body.
- Based on your physical, mental, and emotional needs, we will practice specific yogic postures to elongate your spine, strengthen your back, and relieve stress.
- We will rejuvenate our bodies from any over indulgence we may have burdened it with during our practice by the final yogic posture of Savasana, a deep restful pose of lying on your back or stomach, eyes softly closed. Leslie will watch the time.
- Lastly, we will experience Chakra Toning and Chanting, a way of clearing the seven main energy vortexes in your body.
- Because today is Sunday, the day we tap into our Pure Potentiality, leave quietly and enjoy the stillness you've cultivated in your body and mind.
Complimentary Guest Pass for First Time Visits
"Go somewhere, a busy place, observe ~ create parts of a story. Then just wait . .“
Dr. Deepak Chopra
Address: 2453 Hillcrest Center Circle
Map Details: Google Map Link